Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's over...

Seeing as how Fred Thompson has dropped out of the race, and he was the ultimate Presidential write-in candidate, I have decided to withdraw my name from the Presidential election as a write-in candidate. Understandably, my ardent supporters are extremely disappointed with this decision. However, I'm quietly confident that most, if not all, will be able to re-gain prior employment positions held with such illustrious companies as Piggly Wiggly, Haircuts for Men, Big Lots, and Men's Warehouse. I will be losing the perks of discounted food, haircuts, useless crap, and suits. On the brighter side, now the great american novel will finally get written. Also, local officials have given me a deadline for removing all election materials from city poles and mailboxes, therefore, I'm asking anyone who actually gets out of their house to kindly remove any campaign signs you come across and discard them. Thank you. You'll be doing a public service while keeping me from getting a police citation.

It's been an incredible journey these past two weeks. Campaigning on this blog site and getting the word out about a different voice with a unique message. United States Presidential election campaigns are hard work, involving alot of people who have alot of time and money on their hands. Unfortunately, none of the people involved in my run for office had either. But, we had great times sitting around the campaign headquarters getting our message to the masses.

So, for now, that's it from Patrick 1967 central. Until, the 2012 Presidential campaign, when we come out fresh, stronger than ever. And hopefully with more dineros and volunteers than this time.

Patrick, Out of here...

No comments: